The AireShare room-to-room ventilator makes hot or cold rooms more comfortable. This innovative product is perfect for homes with split systems, or window AC - or for people using space heaters and woodstoves that want more heat in adjacent rooms. The AireShare can be installed in any unobstructed interior wall with studs 16" on center. It uses the cavity between studs to pull cool air from floor level or warm air from ceiling level and distribute it to an adjacent underserved room. Includes a concealed power cord and must be installed adjacent to an electrical outlet. It features an on/off switch at the bottom of its grille and accommodates electrical outlets on the right or left side.
Interior use only - not intended for ventilating moisture from bathroom.
Blends with any decor
Classic grille and sleek diffuser
No exposed electrical cords
Whisper Quiet Operation
Low Sone cross flow blower
50% quieter than any other through-wall fan
Easty to install
Quickly installs in interior finished walls
Hardwire and concealed power cord models available
* Blower Assembly - fan wheel, motor, power cord with plug
* Intake Grille - goes in front of blower assembly on intake side amd covers electrical outlet - 15 3/4" W X 7 3/4"H X 1 1/4" D
* Diffuser - scoop design directs air into adjacent room - 13 1/8" W X 3" H X 4" D (requires slot measuring 1 1/4" high x 13 5/8" wide)
Amps: .50 Maximum
Sound: 45 dB (1.42 Sones)
* When sawing through sheetrock you must stop if you detect the saw blade coming in contact with any wiring or plumbing. Investigate further to determine if possible to safely still use this wall cavity space. Switch to another stud wall cavity if necessary.
* Since electrical outlets are usually not up high, typical installations of the model AS1P will have the Diffuser high and the Blower low.
* You must select a stud wall section that contains an electrical outlet. Mark a vertical line down the side of the outlet box opposite stud. Mark a spot 3/4" above electrical outlet top mounting screw on outlet side opposite stud.