The W8600B1005 AirWatchT indicator reminds you when to change your air filter, ultraviolet lamp and humidifier pad. The unit is available for use with Honeywell media air cleaners. This unit is designed to receive RF signals from Honeywell media air cleaners with in-door transmitters (F200 series). Integral pressure sensors in the media air cleaner signal when filter change is required based on increased pressure drop threshold at filter. The filter change status is transmitted to the wall-mounted RF AirWatchT Indicator.
- Mounts in any convenient location within transmitter range.
- Easily mounted with two screws through holes in base.
- No wiring needed.
- Indicator light flashes when batteries need changing. (CR-123 Lithium Battery included.)
- Indicator light flashes when media filter needs replacing or electronic filter needs washing.
- Indicator light flashes when UV Air Treatment system lamp needs replacing.
- Indicator light flashes when humidifier pad needs replacing.