The H46E Humidity Controller is used with portable and central unit dehumidifiers, or for mildew control with air conditioning systems. The H46E has an spst, snap-acting switch designed for line voltage circuits. The H46C has two leadwires for switch box mounting. The H46E has an electric cord with an interrupter plug.
- Positive ON-OFF settings permit manual operation of controlled equipment.
- Impact-resistant, molded plastic cover mounts on wall.
- Fully enclosed, dust free, SPST, snap-acting switch.
- Sensing element of thin, moisture sensitive nylon ribbon provides reliable operation even when ambient temperature conditions change.
- Voltage: 120 Vac
- Voltage: 24 Vac
- Electrical Ratings: (120 Vac, Full Load) 7.5 A
- Electrical Ratings: (120 Vac, Locked Rotor) 30.0 A
- Electrical Ratings: (120 Vac, Resistive) 12.0 A
- Electrical Ratings: (240 Vac, Full Load) 3.8 A
- Electrical Ratings: (240 Vac, Locked Rotor) 15.0 A
- Electrical Ratings: (240 Vac, Resistive) 6.0 A
- Color: Beige
- Mounting: Wall mount
- Differential: 4% to 6% RH
- Temperature Range: (F) 50 F to 125 F
- Temperature Range: (C) 10 C to 52 C
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 20 to 80% RH
- Dimensions (in.): 4 11/16 in. high x 2 15/16 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 119 mm high x 75 mm wide x 54 mm deep