NOTE: WALLPLATE NOT INCLUDED
Ventech Controls by Fantech provide a cost-effective way to comply with code requirements for controlled ventilation in residential applications. When used with Fantech single or dual inlet Premium Bath Fans or a Fantech centralized inline whole house fan, controls regulate fan speed and run time for intermittent or continuous ventilation. Settings can be customized to provide the required amount of ventilation to fit the needs and lifestyle of the homeowners.
The results ... improved comfort and better indoor air quality throughout the home.
The Fantech intermittent fan control is designed to be used with Fantech fans to meet whole-house ventilation needs as prescribed by independent residential ventilation authorities such as HVI and ASHRAE. The model VT20M controller enables the fant to run at a preset speed for a preset portion of each hour, 24 hours a day every day.
The high speed override button enables the fan to run at full speed for 20 minutes when needed, for example to vent steam from a a bathroom.
Where a single exahust fan is ducted to draw air from multiple locations, up to three auxilliary fan controls, model VT20A, may be used with the main controller model VT20M.
The auxilliary controls may be installed in secondary bathrooms, etc. - where hight speed override is required.
* Controls meet the requirements of US and Canadian building codes, utility programs, the Home Ventilation Institute (HVI), and ASHRAE Standard 62.2
* Main Control (Model VT20M) can be used with up to three Auxiliary Controls (Model VT20A) to allow 20 minute high speed boost in up to four locations.
* 120 V, 60 Hz; maximum load: 2.5 amps
* Place controls in areas of the home where specific ventilation rates are required such as baths, kitchen, laundry or workshop
* Set for intermittent or continuous ventilation
* Ventech Controls mount in standard single gang electrical box and require Decora-style coverplates (not included).
* 5 Year Warranty