Control your HVAC Over the Internet!
VIEW OUR INSTALLATION VIDEO
Control your HVAC Over the Internet With BAYweb Internet Thermostats!
We are now offering the Basic and Advanced versions of the BAYweb internet thermostats. The BAYweb thermostat offers and elegant, easy-to-install solution for controlling your HVAC system from any computer in the world with internet access. Designed to install yourself, the BAYweb Thermostat is the least expensive and most full featured Internet enabled thermostat available.
How it works:
The BAYweb system comes as two components. The first component if a simple keypad which offers basic thermostat functionality like displaying the temperature in the room, turning the temp setpoint up and down, switching the system fan between auto and on, etc. The second component is the BAYweb control module. The module makes a connection been the thermostat keypad, the HVAC equipment, any optional occupancy senors or alarms, and the internet. The module is usually located on the wall near your router OR on the wall in your furnace room. BAYweb breaks their system into 2 pieces - to keep things simple and straightforward at the keypad, and uses their web interface for set-up and advanced features. It's just easier that way!
BAYweb solution components:
Is it difficult to set up the BAYweb internet thermostat?
Nope- it's easy. Bay's Plug-N-GoTM networking technology enables you to utilize all of the Internet-based capabilities by simply plugging it in to your network. No network or router changes, or network experience is required.
Once you have your system wired up and ready to go - you register the product on the BAYweb website and create a secure account. When you log in - you gain access to your own personal web portal where you set up your thermostat. Here are some of the innovative features you can customize via the web portal:
- Alerts Via Email - (HVAC problems, excessive energy usage, intrusion, loss of internet connectivity, high and low temp) - the BAYweb thermostat will send you emails when alert conditions occur. Maximum alert intervals can be customized so your inbox doesn't get overloaded.
- Keypad Lockout and Setpoint Limiting - a great feature for landlords and rental managers - keypad lockout prevents any changes being made on the thermostat keypad and setpoint limiting "locks down" a maximum heating setpoint and minimum cooling setpoint.
- Auto-Changeover - thermostat switches from heating to cooling and vice versa without manual intervention.
- Programmable Fan - specify amount of hourly runtime for system fan - even when there's no call for heating and cooling. Provides improved air circulation for more efficient central air cleaning when you do not want the fan running continuously.
- Local Weather Display - allows for at-a-glance display of outdoor temperature and weather conditions at your home or vacation home. Pulls data from local airport and eliminates the need for running sensor wires. Completely customized by you!
- X-10 Wireless Protocol Compatibility - configure wireless occupancy sensors or other devices to send alerts to the control module and notify you via email.
- Occupancy sensing (with optional wireless sensor or wired sensor of your choice) - allows for effortless energy savings! If no occupancy is sensed within a set interval - thermostat will revert to "set back schedule" to save money when you aren't home.
- Wired alert Input - one input included on standard kit, three included on advanced kit. The sky is the limit on what can be done. The control module offers configureable wire inputs which need either normally closed or normally open dry contacts. Use these for wired occupancy sensors, sump pump sensors, wired door contacts, wired smoke detectors, water sensors, etc. Get email alerts when something bad happens when you are away!!!
- Energy Monitoring - The BAYweb Thermostat provides comprehensive energy management reporting, analysis, and alerting functions previously only found in expensive and complex building management systems available to large commercial and industrial customers.
Web Portal Main Control Screen Shots: